About the Company:
Phelans Pharmacies are an independent Dublin based local community pharmacy with Pharmacies in Dublin 6 & Dublin 8. The pharmacies meets a variety of customer needs, from filling prescriptions and administering flu vaccinations to conducting free health screenings and providing patient education.
We are currently recruiting for a Support Pharmacist with the opportunity to progress to Supervising Pharmacist.
Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care, dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner. Ability to prioritise and work under pressure. You must be currently registered with the PSI.
Job Type / Category
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform all the duties of a Pharmacist, including but not limited to, interpret, fill and refill prescriptions for medications, reviewing all clinical aspects of the prescription, maintaining up to date patient profiles.
- Dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Fulfil the required supervisory role in relation to over the counter medicines and ensure that staff on the OTC counter are aware of procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with medical-related issues.
- Ensure that the highest standards of care and service is delivered.
- Ability to work on own initiative and follow-up with medical providers.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Please apply in confidence with CV to [email protected]