Pharmacy Healthcare Advisor required in Ballincollig
As a pharmacist led company, we understand the importance of delivering accessible healthcare and the critical role of the pharmacist in achieving this. We're health people. If you want to deliver exceptional care in a supported environment with learning and development opportunities, then this could be the place for you.
Our Pharmacy Healthcare Advisors are vital members of our team, operating as the first point of contact for customers in our store ensuring our customers come first your primary focus will be to offer the advice and support that each of our customers need in line with our Core Values – Ambition, Positive Teamwork, Customer Care, Professionalism and Reliability.
• We are looking for someone who is dynamic and energetic to join our team.
• (Part time / Full time )
• (Permanent / Fixed Term)
• Supported in-store by an excellent team and a support office
• Rosters are published up to 8 weeks in advance
• Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team
• Providing outstanding customer service
• Driving retail sales through link selling and advising customers of promotions in store
• Ensuring stock levels are maintained at optimal levels
• Accurately and securely performing cash management duties
• Ensuring the company merchandising standards are maintained ensuring the pharmacy is always presented to the highest level
• Building customer loyalty
What are we looking for
• Strong customer engagement and customer service. Listening to our customers, understanding their needs, and delivering great service every time
• Building a strong working relationship with all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service
• Tailoring conversations with every customer to ensure they leave our pharmacy feeling informed and confident about their healthcare needs
• Strong product knowledge
• Experience in or interest in skin care is an advantage
• Proven sales ability
• Any other projects and duties where they arise
What we would like from you
• Customer focused with an ability to effectively deal with customers
• Previous OTC sales and customer service experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Positive can-do attitude
• A keen interest in retail pharmacy
What we promise you
• Competitive salary
• Generous staff discounts in-store
• ‘Refer-a-friend’ bonus scheme
• Tax-saver travel
• Additional long-service days
• Additional annual leave for special occasions e.g. getting married!
If you're a people person and have ambitions to join a progressive company, we'd love to hear from you today.