Our client, a well-known care provider, require Physiotherapists for their Nursing Homes in Co Mayo located in Knock and Ballina.
- Work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary teams to assess, monitor and record new and existing resident’s physical abilities in their individual care plans.
- Create individual physio charts for each residents and update when required.
- Liaise and update all staff members, residents and healthcare professionals on the resident’s individual requirements.
- Deliver physiotherapy to colleagues as and when required.
- Coordinate, facilitate and amend Moving and Handling Training when required.
- Deliver a high standard of care and ensure all physio practices reflects the privacy, dignity and respect of residents and underpins all the basic values that contribute to an excellent quality of life and independence.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- CORU registration
- Minimum 2 years experience ideally in an elderly care setting
- Current and valid Infection Control, Manual and Resident Moving & Handling, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates.
Interested - please APPLY now for a confidential conversation! Not for you, please share this job with someone you know why may be interested so they can APPLY!