JWR are working with an exciting battery technology company in Galway to recruit a Production Planner.
Our client is a leading battery technology company who are making an impact on a global scale in industrial electricfication. Located in Claregalway, Galway, this company is going to strength to strength and has massive growth plans for the next number of years. Working in this company will offer experience working with some of the best in business in a high energy, fast paced environment. Opportunities like these don’t come up very often!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Planner to work as part of the Production team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset.
- To establish the ideal production schedule, you must strike a balance between customer demand, equipment capacity, human resource availability, and material supply capabilities.
- Weekly preparation of a production schedule on the online software to allow the production lines to work efficiently and according to plans
- Daily adaptation of the planning depending on the available materials and people
- Continuous changes to react to new orders, new conditions and new events
- Carry out the bulk orders and follow up the supply every week
- Manage production stoppage and make necessary adjustments to the production schedule.
- Provides production plan input for in house manufactured product to the production team
- Works closely with the Production, Procurement and Engineering team to collect demonstrated capacities and integrate capacity expansion plans in the aggregate supply plan
- Ensure effective real time management of material movement, storage, consumption & local reporting.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar position or in the manufacturing environment
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Industrial, or similar Engineering. The equivalent in experience is also acceptable with evidence of exceptional ability.
- You own a planner's spirit and are adept at managing numerous activities concurrently.
- You are a resilient and flexible individual capable to evolve in a Fast-pace & Agile environment
- You have good analytical skills allowing you to be reactive and adapt to changes
- You are able to deal with last-minute changes effectively and with a calm attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP and understanding of Advanced Planning tools