A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
National Learning Network is the training and employment division of the Rehab Group. We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of nearly 600 teachers, trainers, programme development officers, psychologists, counsellors and employment support staff.
Programme Development Officer
National Learning Network
West and Midlands Region
Fixed term contract 6 months, 35 hours
The role involves the provision of advice, support and guidance to the Integrated Service Manager, Managers, and Instructors to ensure that all programmes within the region are being delivered to an appropriate standard. They will consult and co-operate with relevant external agencies including QQI, ETB, HSE and other certifying bodies, employers etc and the internal quality and governance department.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Relevant degree in Training and Education
- Relevant experience in the area of QQI, HSE funded programmes and the certification process
- Experience of working in the areas Mental Health, Learning Disability or Autism.
- Experience in designing, implementing, delivering and evaluating training programmes.
- Experience in Audit or Assessing Learner Evidence.
- Able to work successfully in a team environment in person and with remote colleagues, building effective working relationships
- Knowledge of trends and developments in learning from the external market
- Able to conduct training and learning needs analysis at individual, team and functional levels
- Knowledge of adult learning theories, instructional design and supporting technologies
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To consult with Integrated Service Managers, Centre and Area Managers, Instructors and the Quality and Governance Directorate to ensure all training programmes are appropriate and relevant within a local and national context and to the standards required.
- Conducting and monitoring evaluation procedures in relation to all training programmes on a regional basis in consultation with the Integrated Service Manager to ensure compliance with internal quality assurance and to external stakeholder requirements
- To carry out regional surveys, maintaining and updating information on a regional basis, to monitor performance and output issues
- Identify in consultation with the Integrated Service Manager/ Manager, new opportunities for training programmes, resource requirements and solutions in order to maintain and expand existing business.
- Approachable, positive can do attitude
- Ability to manage and adapt to changing environment
- Motivation skills with energy & enthusiasm
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
Closing Date: 29th August 2021
Interviews will take place the week of the 6th September 2021.
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer