Programme Facilitator for Monaghan Resource Centre
Permanent Contract, 35 hours
Reporting to the Community Service Manager through the Programmes Supervisor, the post holder will facilitate service users in their choices, developing programmes within the context of a person centred model of service delivery. The programmes may include independent living, personal development and occupational and leisure activities, within the context of a quality of life model.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Minimum QQI Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of New Directions and community based programmes
- 1 year minimum experience of working in a relevant setting with the experience of facilitating and implementing person centred plans.
- Experience supporting adults with an intellectual disability and people enduring mental health issues.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To be a key worker to service users in order to facilitate the Person Centred Planning process.
- To support individuals and groups in accessing their community to meet identified needs by facilitating activities and programmes and any other reasonable duties as deemed appropriate by the Programme Supervisor / Community Services Manager.
- To promote and support independence and community integration in your approach with the service user group including liaising with key community based personnel in pursuit of accessible community activities in accordance with the service user’s choices and aspirations.
- To develop and deliver person centred programmes to meet the needs of service users as identified through Person Centred Planning and to maintain the required records.
- Must have good report writing skills and IT skills
- Programme facilitation skills an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full drivers licence desirable
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 25th September 2019.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer