Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking a Project Engineer in Dublin.
The successful person will manage and support the Cleanrooms Business Units’ Design & Build technical activities, to ensure timely delivery of all Design & Build technical output to client and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures. Support design for tendering
- Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all DB activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team in order to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Attend tender launch and adjudication meetings as required.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.
- BSc. in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of Statutory and Regulatory Procedures Cleanrooms Building Services best practice
- Detailed knowledge of Technical Systems and Procedures
- Knowledge standard forms of contract, inc Design Build
- Knowledge of estimating, procurement & payment terms
- Knowledge of Technical Innovation and Value Creation
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop people
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com