Project Engineer | West of Ireland
- Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
- Exposure to large, interesting, and prestigious projects.
Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Project Engineer to join our clients, a leading medical device company in the West of Ireland.
Become a Project Engineer with a leading medical device Company in Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Automation Engineer and beyond.
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering support in developing new or improving existing equipment and/or process related activities Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define or assist in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, safety requirements and customer needs
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders Provide technical support for projects Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with IML requirements, processes and procedures Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
- Utilize necessary project tools, i.e., URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully develop the necessary equipment, process and product knowledge to be recognized as a local expert
- Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in the development of maintenance requirements
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
- Define root cause and implement solutions to equipment and process related non-conformances utilizing the NCMR and CAPA processes
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in the Medical Device Industry.
- Level 8 degree in a related field.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
For more information about this role or other opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo - Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the life sciences & pharmaceutical, construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical, and Renewable Energies sectors.