Servisource on behalf of their client within the Public Sector seek to recruit a motivated, collaborative and detail-oriented individual to assist the team’s immediate objectives relating to the important work of the NREC COVID-19.
This is an exciting, challenging and rare opportunity to contribute to the national coordinated response to the COVID-19 health crisis.
Key duties, include but not limited to, assisting with the following:
- Validation checks of submitted applications for ethics review
- Answering queries to national office inbox 18
- Maintaining repository for COVID-19 health research studies
- Drafting / refining of REC standard operating procedures
- Annual report requests and review
- Liaise with other bodies involved in the regulation of health research as required including
HRCDC and HPRA.
Skills and experience:
- Scientific / healthcare qualification at tertiary level essential
- Exceptional organisational skills, with an understanding of the requirements of project
- High degree of computer literacy, including with the suite of MS Office programs and experience
- Effective and diplomatic communicator
- Experience in ethics administration or similar research administration environment a distinct
- Comfort with interacting with a range of seniorities including in the academic community
Please send your CV today if you are interested in the above position!