A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
The Rehab Group is a charity that provides services for over 20,000 adults and children, and champions the value of diversity and inclusion for people with disabilities or disadvantage in their communities throughout Ireland and the UK.
Parkwest business Park
Permanent, 39 hours.
To provide a key management role in the Group Facilities and Property function, supporting the management of the Rehab Group property portfolio of approx. 240 properties in Ireland, either directly, or through appointed consultants in line with organisational and statutory compliance requirements.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Relevant third level Property Surveying related qualification (NFQ8)
- Property Surveyor (SCSI / RICS) or PSRA licensed [Minimum Education & Skills required]
- Knowledge of Irish-based building related contract procedures, contractual principles, building regulations, building control regulations and construction/workplace health & safety regulations.
- Skills and knowledge of Property acquisition, lease negotiation and conveyancing processes
- 5 years’ commercial lease transaction property experience.
- Experience in Property acquisitions and lease / license negotiations.
- Experience with the full range of Property regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Experienced in rent valuations, condition surveys, dilapidations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively manage the renewal of property leases and licenses, ensuring the lease register, insurance register and property systems are kept up to-date.
- Prepare and issue conveyance instructions to Company Solicitors and represent the Group in purchase, lease and license negotiations of suitable properties to achieve lowest occupancy costs, in line with budget, that meet customer requirements
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and clients on assigned project work as required
- Support the Group property requirements by providing customer focused, property management support and advice on property legislation and building regulations, across the Group’s operations in Ireland, to ensure that properties meet service delivery needs of Rehab’s service users.
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours to meet organisation/client’s needs.
- Working some unsocial hours may be required from time to time
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Taxsaver travel scheme
- Income Protection]
Closing Date: 5/11/2021
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer