Servisource Healthcare on behalf of our client requires a Clinical Psychologist within child and adolescent mental health service for a Healthcare facility in Cork and Kerry.
The successful candidate appointed to this post will be assigned to the designated Psychology Service in the HSE area (Either Cork or Kerry). S/he will work as part of multi-disciplinary teams delivering a co-ordinated approach to client care.
The person appointed to this point will work as art of multi-disciplinary teams delivering a coordinated approach to client care
- Must have a recognised university degree or diploma (Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) level 8 equivalent) obtained with 1st or 2nd class honours in which Psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject AND a recognised professional post-graduate qualification in clinical, counselling or educational psychology or an equivalent qualification validated by the Department of Health.
About the role:
- The purpose of the position is to provide a psychology service in line with team service plans and objectives and within established professional standards, guidelines and policy.
- Demonstrate experience of applying evidence-based practice and in delivering a professional service
- Must have knowledge of research methods
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner within a model of person-centred care
- Must have effective interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate with colleagues, families, etc.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the organisation of the Irish Health Service
The standard work week is 37 hours per week
Salary is on a scale basis depending on the number of years experience
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this role, apply NOW today.
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com