Servisource Recruitment, on behalf of our client is seeking a Quality and Environmental Advisor in North Dublin. Our client is continuously growing with project sacross Ireland, UK and Europe.
The role will include:
- Working closely with the Quality & Environemental Manager
- Working alongside the Project management team to ensure implementation of project quality plans and defect free delivery
- ITP for all elements of the construction process.
- Recording all inspections, defects and issue of instructions.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Previous expereince auditing project sites to ensure proper implementation of company Quality and Environmental procedures.
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor certification (training will be provided for the right candidate if not already in place)
- Degree or Trades background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at site supervisor or site management level, with responsibility for managing quality and environmental aspects of civil, structural and architectural package works.
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com