JWR Employment Specialists have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Coordinator for a growing mechanical fabrication and manufacturing company located in Castlebar, Mayo.
The role which is reporting to the QEHS Manager/Production Manager and will be responsible for providing quality support to operations ensuring all policies, procedures and requirements are adhered to.
The role is based in the Castlebar facility but some occasional site visits may be required.
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Supervision of a team of fitters within the fabrication
- Ensure that SOS meetings are held every
- Responsible for all fabrication processes and efficient running of all workshop
- Co-ordination with Sales & Engineering & Finance on Production planning on weekly/monthly and 3/6 month lookahead.
- Allocating work to fabricators in accordance with directions.
- Ensure that the ramp rate and factory outputs are met – Hiring of staff.
- Implementing KPIs per factory functional
- Reading and interpreting manufacturing engineering
- Ensuring the safe operation and maintenance of all equipment – working with vendors on planning of maintenance and upkeep of
- Ensuring all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements in a timely manner and quality checked before
- Ensuring housekeeping is ongoing by maintaining a clean and safe
- Opening and closing the workshop on a daily
- Maintaining work and project timesheets, keeping track of hours on each
- Ensuring workshop
- Understanding all fabrication processes and be able to estimate job duration
- Motivating workshop employees to work in an effective and efficient
- Be aware of local sources of industrial tools, materials and consumables
- Contacting with procurement of material and stock control – min/max
- Coordination of all incoming and outgoing
- Ensure and prepare for all customer visit/Audits/ISO documentation and specification and up to date.
- Ensuring outgoing deliveries are packaged securely for
- Occasional site visits (nationally) to inspect/assist with ductwork
Skills and experience;
- Relevant Quality Qualification
- Manufacturing experience