JWR Employment Specialists are excited to be working with a rapidly growing battery technology company in Galway, Ireland to recruit a Quality Inspector for evening shift.
Our client who are making an impact on a global scale with a vision to create a fully electric future are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced and innovative work environment. In this role, you will work in a team where everyone is involved and appreciated in the process. No two days will be the same and you will be involved in a process that is turning an industry on its head.
The role offers excellent benefits including competitive salary, Private Health insurance, company pension, 23 days annual leave, commuter support for long commuters, corporate gym rates and free fitness classes and more!
This role is based fully onsite in Claregalway.
Evening Shift Hours: 4pm – 12:15am
Interested? Keep reading to see if you meet the job specifications.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Inspect product in manufacturing to ensure conformity.
- Inspect incoming raw materials and to ensure conformity.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach in leading and contributing to GMP activities
- Record and process non-conformities
- Complete quality control documentation
- Use of both digital and analogue measurement equipment, and cross referencing with drawings and component or product specifications
Skills, education and requirements
- Previous experience in a busy manufacturing environment in a similar role
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work off your own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Quality Systems is beneficial