Servisource Recruitment are immediately seeking a Quality, Patient Safety and Training Records Administrator Grade IV for their client who is based within the Public Sector in Mullingar, County Westmeath.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately!
Location: Westmeath (Mullingar)
Hours: 37 Hours p/wk
Contract: Temporary 6 month contract
Hourly pay rate: €14.89 per hour (new entrants to public sector)
- Administrative/Clerical Duties.
- Management of meetings, calendars and minute taking.
- Populating Excel spreadsheets.
- Maintain database of all mandatory training completed by staff.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Risk Register as required.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst demonstrating close and accurate attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and effective planning skills.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook essential.
- Tech savvy; ability to pick up systems quickly.
- Experience minute taking/ diary management essential.
- Experience using Excel.
- Excellent reporting and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply now or send your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference JO-2102-463269!!