Job Title Recruiter/Resourcer – India
Location(s) Cochin and Ernakulam In India
Servisource Healthcare have newly opened a processing office in Cochin, India and are seeking a Resourcer to recruit International Nurses and Midwives across the United Kingdom. The Recruiter/Resourcer will be part of an International team based in UK.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. This role is fast paced and would suit someone who is adaptable to change and enjoys working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of an International company and to further your career in Recruitment.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing Nurses and Midwifes, sending applications, screening candidates, advising candidates on the process of registering as a Nurse in the UK, formatting the candidates CVs and sending across to the recruitment team leads in the UK.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with candidates/ clients are logged adequately.
- Liaising with the internal Marketing department, International Partners and current and new jobs boards.
- Providing adequate regular updates and reports to management and attend weekly meetings via teams.
- Consistently promoting best practice procedures in relation to recruitment of external staff and liaising with the Training and Compliance department.
- Meet specific KPIs as set out by your manager.
- Excellent written and oral communication, strong command of the English Language.
- Third level qualification.
- Previous recruitment experience.
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2111-480290 in the subject bar of your email.