Myhomecare.ie, Ireland’s trusted homecare service provider are looking for a Recruitment Administrator for the North East region
This exciting position, within an international organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the recruitment sector.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff for the North East region across the Homecare divisions
- Cultivate and build relations with candidates by creating open, friendly and communicative relationships
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, social media and other sources
- Maximising use of all candidate sourcing tools and systems
- Liaising with marketing on regular basis on social media methods to attract high calibre staff
- Exercising an innovative approach to the sourcing of staff
- Working effectively with team members , taking direction as to staff disciplines required and matching candidates to client requirements
- Following the healthcare recruitment process and ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to company standards and all mandatory requirements met before placing with client
- Working closely with prospect staff to bring them through the recruitment process in a timely manner
- Responsible for the uploading of application packs and related documents onto a customised HR system
- Conducting competency based interviews with potential staff
- Providing regular updates and reports to division managers on status of applicants
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in the recruitment sector, with relevant qualifications. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- The role is based in our Dundalk Office and will require the successful applicant to cover a certain geographical area.
To apply for this position please send your cv to [email protected] or call 1800400900, candidates must be eligible to live and work in Ireland and own a full Irish driving licence and car