Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, would like to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join the existing Centralised Recruitment Team.
This role can be based out of any of our nationwide offices - Dundalk, Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick.
The Recruitment Consultant will be required to undertake the recruitment of temporary staff, and support and assist members of the recruitment team through guidance around recruitment process best practices.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. This role is fast paced and would suit someone who is adaptable to change and enjoys working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our clients.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Undertake the duties involved in the recruitment of temporary staff
- Supporting members of the recruitment team through guidance around recruitment process best practices
- Working closely and taken direction from Recruitment Lead in relation to difficulties in recruitment within areas and achievement of KPIs
- Assisting with the training of all new recruitment team members in Servisource recruitment procedures
- Consistently promoting best practice procedures in relation to recruitment of external staff
- Liaising closely with Compliance Officer in relation to tackling compliance levels throughout the recruitment teams – addressing compliance issues/concerns with the recruiters
- Working with the training department in relation to policies around booking of external temps onto courses and addressing issues in relation to staff training bookings with the recruiters in question
- Assisting recruiters to address areas where deficits have been identified
- Promote the usage of JobScience throughout the recruitment team and conduct regular spot checks to ensure that essential data, such as candidate referral sources, are being recorded on an ongoing basis.
- Perform duties as directed by Recruitment Lead
- 1 year’s previous experience in a Recruitment role
- Proven initiative demonstrating “outside the box” thinking when met with challenges to recruitment
- Positive can-do attitude, welcoming challenges and approaches with flexibility, positivity, and competitiveness
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Technical proficiency and competence in Microsoft Suite, Salesforce and social media platforms
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s
- Applicants must have access to a car and have a full clean driving license. The potential candidate can be based in any of our Servisource offices (Dundalk, Dublin, Limerick, Galway or Cork)
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Holiday Entitlements
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments (Business travel, Car mileage, Allowances (incl. meals / accommodation etc.), Business entertainment/other)
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2201-482862 in the subject bar.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*