Servisource Recruitment is seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join an expanding group. The successful candidate can be based in either London or Manchester offices.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff for the UK.
- Client Relationship Management and understanding client’s unique requirements.
- Working effectively with team members, taking direction as to staff disciplines required and matching candidates to client requirements
- Cultivate and build relations with candidates by creating open, friendly and communicative relationships
- Sourcing candidates of varied staffing discipline’s through advertising, social media and other sources
- Maximising use of all candidate sourcing tools and systems
- Liaising with marketing on regular basis on social media methods to attract high calibre staff
- Exercising an innovative approach to the sourcing of staff
- Following the healthcare recruitment process and ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to company standards and all mandatory requirements met before placing with client
- Working closely with prospect staff to bring them through the recruitment process in a timely manner
- Responsible for the uploading of application packs and related documents onto a customised HR system
- Conducting competency-based interviews with potential staff
- Providing regular updates and reports to division managers on status of applicants
Requirements of the individual:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- The successful applicant will have 3 years minimum experience in a similar role in some commercial capacity, i.e Sales, Business Development, Project Management in the areas of Healthcare, Construction & Engineering or Admin and Finance.
- The ability to listen and guide and work closely with your candidate and client to ensure the best result for both
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work load
- Capability to use all recruitment tools at your disposal to attract relevant candidates
- Continuously be on the look at for new tools and improved methods of recruiting.
- Team work is vital in this role
To apply, please send your cv to [email protected]