Servisource Healthcare have newly opened a processing office in Kochi (Cochin), India and we are looking a Recruitment Consultant to lead our Indian Office.
The Recruitment Consultant will be part of a international team based in Ireland and the UK. They will be required to part take in weekly meetings via teams, meet specific KPIs as set out my their manager.
The potential candidate will be responsible for receiving nurse applications, screening candidates, advising candidates of the process in registering as a Nurse in either the UK or Ireland, formatting the candidates CVs and sending theses CVs across to the recruitment team leads in the UK and Ireland.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an International company and to further your career in Recruitment.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional health and pension scheme
- Excellent written and oral command of the English Language
- Previous recruitment experience is essential
- College qualification in any discipline is essential
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build, develop and maintain key relationships
- Capability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
To apply for the role of Recruitment Consultant, Kochi (Cochin) India please send an updated CV Bebil Baby [email protected] quoting JO-2009-454903 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback to every applicant.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*