The Recruitment Consultant in the temp Construction, Manufacturing and Facilities Management division is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They report to the Team Leader/Account Manager.
The role is primarily a business development role and the recruitment consultants’ main function will be to increase business activity in the temp within the above industries. In addition, the Recruitment Consultant will work closely with their Recruiter to assist in finding the right candidates for their clients. There is huge scope within this role for career progression.
Duties of the role will include but not are limited to;
- Account management - cultivating relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships.
- Business Development - generating new business through regular client interaction, networking opportunities, marketing and on-line social media.
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events.
- Creating and enabling opportunities through potential client interaction to ensure meetings are conducted in timely manner.
- Assisting in all payroll processes and queries
- Managing all timesheets and general queries
- Ensuring all means of attracting, registering and retaining staff are being met adequately
- Ensuring all client booking requirements are being met to a high standard by keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring all placement targets are fulfilled.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Sales or recruitment experience minimum 2 years
- An experience Recruiter with proven past experience in the area of construction
- Travelling is a large part of the role; applicants must have a full driver’s license and have their own car.
- Passionate and driven within their role
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office.
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional pension scheme
If you wish to apply for the above named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2104-466450 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*