Job Title: Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Start Date Immediate
Reporting To HR Business Partner
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Servisource, part of the CPL Group, wishes to appoint a Talent Acquisition Co-Ordinator to sit within and support the HR function of the company.
The successful candidate will work to actively identify and attract the right candidates for internal vacancies across the organisation through innovation and engagement.
This role will promote our brand and establish a strong recruitment presence across Ireland and the UK.
Duties for the role will include but not limited to:
- 360° end to end recruitment of high calibre staff to fill internal vacancies as they arise Ensuring approval process is always adhered to and relevant authorisation is received.
- Liaising with Line Managers to agree process timelines and manage expectations.
- Managing and facilitating a positive and seamless candidate recruitment and onboarding experience.
- Proactively sourcing candidates through tailored database searches, advertising, social media and other sources.
- Cultivating and building rapport with candidates by creating open friendly and communicative relationships.
- Identifying and recruiting “passive” candidates who would be a strong fit for our team.
- Screening candidates and matching them to person and job specifications appropriately.
- Scheduling and conducting interviews in line with the Recruitment and Selection policy.
- Provide guidance to Line Manager’s throughout the selection process
- Supporting Line Manager’s with new hire pre-boarding and onboarding process, to include induction planning, IT equipment dispatch, systems setup and access etc.
- Liaising with Divisional Leads on a quarterly basis in relation to their planned hiring strategies.
- Generating reports in relation to recruitment metrics such as Time to Fill, Net Promoter Score, Retention Rate and Cost of Acquisition.
- Mitigate risks and potential losses by managing the employee offboarding process through Leaver form submittal, Exit interviews, systems and access removal, IT equipment retrieval etc.
- Ensuring that internal systems are being updated continuously to reflect accurate candidate management.
- Management of employee records on our internal quality management system.
- Managing HR related issues within the remit of the role.
- Assisting the HR team with internal social engagement and employee wellbeing initiatives.
- Proven previous 1-2 years’ experience in talent acquisition/ recruitment or a similar role.
- Familiarity with social media, CV databases and professional networking tools.
- Imaginative approach to sourcing outstanding talent.
- Ability to be proactive and work on own initiative is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full proficiency in IT systems.
- Positive, collaborative, can do attitude with both internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of motivation and pride in what one does is key to success in this role.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work to targets.
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, is a leading provider of high quality and innovative recruitment, care, and support services, with over 20 years’ experience across a number of sector specialities
With over 140 employees in 8 offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Belfast, London, and Bradford, we provide a local and personal service with a national and international reach. With ambitious strategic growth plans to further grow within the UK and expand into the US market, it is a very exciting time to join Servisource.
We are committed to providing a positive employee experience where everyone can gain access to meaningful and challenging work with opportunities for growth and career progression. As part of the Cpl Group, we recently listed as the 4th Best Place To Work in the large category in Ireland, we are recognised as one of the Best Places To Work for Women, and we are also listed 31st in the Best Workplaces Europe 2022 (Best Large Workplaces Category) of 3,000 eligible organisations across 4 categories. Cpl also have attained a Gold Award by Investors in Diversity for our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
What we offer:
Competitive Financial and Benefits package
Flexibility and Smart Working Practices
Health & Wellbeing initiatives
Career Development Progression opportunities
Further Learning & Development opportunities
Vibrant Sports & Social club
Our Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2302-511461 in the subject bar of your email.