Job Title Healthcare Recruitment Resourcer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Servisource Healthcare have an opening to join our dynamic vibrant Healthcare team across Ireland and India. The successful candidate will work in a team that is responsible for the Recruitment of International Nurses and Midwives for the HSE. This is a great opportunity to be part of an International company and to further your career in Recruitment.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing Nurses and Midwives.
- Receiving nurse applications, screening candidates, advising candidates of the process in registering as a Nurse in Ireland, formatting the candidates CVs, and sending theses CVs across to the recruitment team leads in Ireland.
- Check and monitor the team shared email inbox.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with candidates/ clients are logged adequately.
- Providing adequate regular updates and reports to management and attend weekly meetings via teams.
- Meet specific KPIs as set out by their manager.
- Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English language.
- Previous recruitment experience.
- College qualification in any discipline.
- Experience/knowledge within the Healthcare sector is beneficial but not essential.
Our Core Values
Servisource Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate would possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values.
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2111-480138 in the subject bar of your email.