Registered General Nurse - Home Care for a Child
Location: Finglas, North County Dublin
Three Q is recruiting a for a Nurse on behalf of our client. Our client specializes in providing nurses for children with complex care needs, delivering support within the comfort of their own homes to enhance existing care arrangements.
As a dedicated Registered Nurse, you will conduct thorough needs assessments, develop comprehensive care plans, and prioritize the delivery of exceptional care for children and their families. Building professional relationships and ensuring stability in ongoing care will be key aspects of your role.
With a competitive salary range of €24/€27hr, €28/€30hr Sundays (Double standard pay on Bank Holidays) – DOE
For this case there is full-time and part-time positions open with the following hours (example and may change):
- Night hours 22:00-08:00 (Monday-Sunday)
- Day hours 08:00-18:00 (Possible increase to 21:00) (Monday-Sunday)
- Tracheostomy care
- Non- invasive ventilation
- Enteral feeding
- Medication Management
- General Nurse Care
- A nursing qualification and a registered nurse on the Live Register of NMBI. Relevant registrations as applicable to job role (RGN)
- Must drive or have the ability to commute for day and night shifts.
- Our client can facilitate tracheostomy training
- Must have experience with enteral feeding
- Clinical paediatric experience post registration is required
If interested in this exiting and fulfilling opportunity hit 'Apply', you can also call Shane on 01 878 3335 to find out more.