Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Registered General Nurse to be placed within our client facility in Birr, Co. Offaly.
Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekly basis, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Nurse's of all disciplines:
- Staff nurses of all disciplines
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Medical Nurse
- Cardiac Nurse
- Surgical Nurse
**Excellent rates of pay! Private facilities starting on €25 per hour and public facilities are paid as per verified experience**
Benefits for Registered General Nurse Birr, Co. Offaly.
- We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- Refer a Friend – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
Responsibilities of Registered General Nurse Birr, Co. Offaly.
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Requirements of Registered General Nurse Birr, Co. Offaly.
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
Email your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1904-428654 the subject bar of the email.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*