Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) for a care of the elderly facility in the Curragh, Co. Kildare.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing patient-centred care at all times. This is a very rewarding and dynamic job. The successful Registered General Nurse will be carrying out general nursing duties as part of their job in a care of the elderly setting.
The ideal candidate will be a caring and motivated Nurse who always treats patient and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. Will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work on a team and also on own initiative.
Nurse (RGN) Curragh Co.Kildare Job Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday days!
- Weekly Pay.
- Newly activated nurses can claim a free uniform and we offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Servisource also operate courses for mandatory training required for jobs in the Healthcare Industry such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- We run a referral scheme for nurses – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (once the nurse has worked 120 hours with us).
Nurse (RGN) Curragh Co.Kildare Job Responsibilities:
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Patient Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Providing patient focused care - Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Medication administration
- Follow HIQA standards and maintain a strong understanding.
Nurse (RGN) Curragh Co.Kildare Job Requirements:
To be successful in your application for the above Registered General Nurse job you will need to have the following:
- An in-date ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable People, CPR and MAPA.
- Aminimum of 250 hours working as a Nurse in a Healthcare facility
- Willingness to undergo Servisource Garda Vetting
- The ability to provide your full Vaccination history. Full immunisation required against Hep B, MMR and TB.
- Three references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background
- Fluent Written and Verbal English is essential.
To apply for this position or for further information:
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*