Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses to add to our bank of staff for jobs throughout Kerry. There is a range of part-time, flexi-time and ad hoc shifts available for these nursing jobs in Kerry.
Job Benefits for Nurses:
- Competitive rates of pay and paid holidays
- Servisource Healthcare run courses for the updating of mandatory skills i.e. Patient Moving and Handling, MAPA, CPR, etc
- Newly active nurses can claim one free uniform from Servisource Healthcare
- Servisource Healthcare operate a Referral Scheme for nurses
- Servisource Healthcare will also provide €100 towards INMO registration
Job Requirements for Nurses:
- Candidates will need a current ABA pin.
- Candidates will need to provide their full vaccination and immunity history.
- Ideal candidates will have a current Garda Vetting and willingness to undergo the same.
- A full drivers licence is desirable for these nursing jobs in Kerry.
- Theatre or emergency room experience is highly advantageous for these jobs.
- Good understanding of current HIQA standards.
Job Responsibilities of Nurses in Kerry:
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team to provide patient centred care at all times.
- General nursing duties.
- Medication management.
- Oversee a team of healthcare assistants.
- Draw up and implement care plans.
***Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to provide individual feedback***
Servisource Healthcare Contact:
To apply for the above job please send an up-to-date CV to Orla Philpott at firstname.lastname@example.org