Servisource Healthcare are recruiting a Registered General Nurses (RGN) on behalf of our client in Kerry.
(Relief, Full-time & varied shift work available.)
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well in a team and also on your own initiative.
Advantages of working with Servisource Healthcare as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in Kerry:
• We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past year.
• We subsidise all mandatory training that needs renewal every two years (Patient Moving and Handling, MAPA/NCVI, Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons, Infection Prevention Control, CPR/OFA/BLS)
• We provide a free Servisource nursing uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
• We have a referral scheme where €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated for work (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
Responsibilities of the Registered General Nurse (RGN) role in Kerry:
• Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans for patients
• Personal care (hygiene, feeding, toileting etc.)
• Protecting and advocating for the individuals
• Administration of medication
Requirements for Registered General Nurse (RGN) role in Kerry:
• Proof of current and in-date ABA Pin and Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
• Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
• In date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling and CPR.
• Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
• Fluent English is essential.
• All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
• Full clean driving licence is desired.
*All applications for the above advertised Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in Kerry will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
For further information or to apply for Registered General Nurse (RGN) Jobs in Kerry, please contact Louise by e-mail with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2007-451554 in the subject bar of the email.