Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Registered Nurses in Edenderry, Offaly.
*Please note, this job is not suitable for candidates living outside of Ireland.
Hours - full time hours available.
- Third Level Qualification in Nursing
- Valid and up to date An Bord Altarnais Pin
- Nursing Experience
- x2 Written References from Previous Employment
- Proof of Vaccinations - MMR, BCG, Hep B and Varciella
- Fluent in English language (verbal and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Caring and compassionate, and be passionate about providing high quality person-centred care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To promote and maintain the highest attainable standard of nursing care.
- Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
- Understand the Named Nurse concept, its function, and implementation and ensure that all relevant documentation is completed to the standards required.
- Maintain professional standards in keeping with An Bord Altranais Code of Professional Conduct and have an understanding of all An Bord Altranais documents and their implications for nursing practice.
- Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times.
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate records within the facility in accordance with legislation and Servisource standards.
- Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
- Knowledge and awareness of HIQA standards and ability to participate in inspection process.
Rates of Pay -
At Servisource, we increase your rate of pay every 48 weeks worked according to HSE payscales.
Increments range from 1 to 13 starting from -
Monday to Saturday; dayshift @ 16.63 p/h, nightshift @ 20.79 p/h.
Sunday; dayshift @ 33.26 p/h, nightshift @ 37.42 p/h.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Excellent Holiday Entitlements.
- Flexibility within your working schedule - you give your own availability.
- Online bookings system.
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc).
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Dedicated booking coordinator.
- Continued personal & professional development.
- Opportunity to gain experience
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for this role, contact Khia Corry on [email protected]
quoting job order number JO-2302-509824 in the subject bar.