Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Registered General Nurse to be placed within our client facility in Tuam Co Galway.
Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekly basis, with a mix of both day and night shifts. Our client facility provides elderly care.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Registered General Nurse Tuam Co Galway.
- We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- Refer a Friend – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
Responsibilities of Registered General Nurse Tuam Co Galway.
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, toileting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Requirements of Registered General Nurse Tuam Co Galway.
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
Email your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1911-440525 the subject bar of the email.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*