Servisource Healthcare, on behalf of our Client are recruiting Registered General Nurses in Dublin to work on an ad-hoc basis.
If you are a Registered Staff Nurse looking to gain invaluable experience working within the care of the elderly sector, give me a call today.
Opportunity to work within well-established facilities with an enthusiastic, well established team.
A good work/life balance
Free Patient Moving & Handling course + we provide you with your Uniform (T & C’S Apply)
We offer €100 to newly qualified nurses to use towards their INMO registration
For current Nurses – when they are due to renew their INMO membership, if they have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards the renewal of their registration fee
Referral Scheme – if a Nurse is referred to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120 hours with us)
Competitive rates of pay and great holiday days
We also have a training department which can be used to update your certificates
Candidates must have the following:
- Candidates must have up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All candidates must have a Nursing Midwives Board of Ireland (NMBI/ABA) PIN or have applied for registration. Candidates for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply.
- Fluent English is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information and to apply for a position JO-2106-470210 or e-mail with your updated to [email protected]