Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) for facilities across South Dublin.
Become a member of our team and build you career today.
These positions will take place in an acute facility. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing patient-centred care at all times. This is a very rewarding and dynamic job. The job and hours per week will be varied depending on the needs of individual clients. The successful Registered General Nurse will be carrying out general nursing duties as part of their job.
The ideal candidate will be a caring and motivated Nurse who always treats patient and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. Will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work on a team and also on own initiative.
Nurse (RGN) South Dublin Job Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday days!
- Weekly Pay.
- Newly activated nurses can claim a free uniform and we offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Servisource also operate courses for mandatory training required for jobs in the Healthcare Industry such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- We run a referral scheme for nurses – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (once the nurse has worked 120 hours with us).
Nurse (RGN) in South Dublin Job Requirements:
To be successful in your application for the above Registered General Nurse job you will need to have the following:
- an in-date ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable People, CPR and MAPA.
- a minimum of 250 hours working as a Nurse in a Healthcare facility
- willingness to undergo Servisource Garda Vetting
- the ability to provide your full Vaccination history. You will be vaccinated against Hep B, MMR and TB
- Three references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background
- Fluent Written and Verbal English is essential.
Nurse (RGN) in South Dublin Job Responsibilities:
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Patient Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Providing patient focused care - Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Medication administration
- Follow HIQA standards and maintain a strong understanding.
To apply for this position or for further information:
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*