These intellectual disability nursing jobs will involve working with challenging behaviour (Adults) . The ideal candidates for these Registered Nurse roles will have a minimum of two years working with patients with Intellectual Disability as well as proof of participation in continuing professional development.
These roles are located in different facilities most within 10 minutes of Mullingar area but Full Irish Driving licence is preferred.
Mullingar, Westmeath RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) Job Benefits
- Excellent rates of pay and paid holiday days!
- We supply you with a free uniform and offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource Healthcare.
- Newly activated nurses can avail of an incentive in the form of €100 towards their INMO registration.
- Servisource Healthcare also provide mandatory training such as CPR, MAPA, Infection Prevention and Control, among others.
- We run a referral scheme for nurses – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (once the nurse has worked 120 hours with us).
- Exciting opportunity to work within a well-established Intellectual Disability facility.
- Weekly Pay
Mullingar , Westmeath RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) Job Requirements
To be successful in your application for the above RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) jobs you will need to have the following:
- An in-date ABA Pin as an RNID
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, CPR and MAPA.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with Intellectual Disability.
- Experience working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team for behavioural supports.
- Willingness to undergo Servisource Garda Vetting.
- The ability to provide your full Vaccination history. You will be vaccinated against Hep B, MMR and TB.
- Three references/referees, two of which must be from a healthcare background.
You will also have a strong understanding of current HIQA standards and you will work to follow them. You are a caring and motivated Nurse who always treats your patient and colleagues with respect and dignity at all times. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent English.
*** All Nursing applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence***
Mullingar , Westmeath RNID (Registered Nurses Intellectual Disability) Jobs Contact:
To apply for the above Nursing jobs I the Mullingar , Westmeath area please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1709-360649.