A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
National Learning Network is the training and employment division of the Rehab Group. We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of nearly 600 teachers, trainers, programme development officers, psychologists, counsellors and employment support staff.
Fixed term 12 Months, Variable Hours.
The Instructor shall be responsible for the training and development of all trainees on their programme in accordance with the agreed training programme specification (TPS), together with the day-to-day management and maintenance of all aspects of the programme.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Third level or Further Education qualification, preferably within the Education/Training or Social Sciences sector
- A relevant pedagogical/training qualifications e.g. Train the Trainer
- Experience of working in a specialized training environment
- Experience of supporting the development of person centered plans and future/transition plans
- Experience of working with young people with additional support needs including intellectual disabilities, ASD, physical and sensory needs and/or mental health difficulties
- Experience in developing and delivering QQI accredited modules
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide systematic training according to specified curricula, maintain all records required for effect monitoring of the trainees progress.
- As a key member of the rehabilitative team, to evaluate the vocational rehabilitation needs of each trainee and produce a profile of those needs. Instill by example and direct training, proper work attitudes and work behaviors in each trainee, and to provide trainees with adequate feedback about their progress and their future rehabilitation objectives.
- Develop and carry out plans for individual student community integration in line with HSE New Directions
- Apply all standards and procedures relating to Health and Safety Acts and maintain the highest levels of safety
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities within the general requirements of the job specification as may be required from time to time.
- Observe all rules, regulations and standards in operation, as laid down from time to time.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
Closing Date: 22/10/2021
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer