A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,
Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality
Are you looking for a role in a challenging, yet extremely rewarding environment? Do you have the compassion and the strength of character to help people with disabilities, live independent lives? We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group. We deliver quality, client focused, services. We are looking for a Programme Facilitator to join our team. You will promote the development of independent living skills, while you assist our service users in their day to day tasks. Their safety and wellbeing will be your utmost priority at all times. You will nurture their ability to make their own choices and support them every step of the way, as they reach their full potential. You will be a champion of dignity, empathy and inclusion for all people with disabilities, within the community
Relief Programme Facilitator
Dundalk Resource Centre
Dundalk, Co Louth
Fixed Term Contract 6 months, Variable hours
To provide support to Resource Services that operate in a day service capacity. To support service users with mild to moderate learning disabilities, physical and sensory disabilities and mental ill health. These jobs are supporting the growth of the day services being run in Dundalk.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Qualifications in Social Care/ Community Studies/Health and Education.
- Previous experience of working in the Community and Resource Centre Services.
- Experience of working with people with mild to moderate ID and physical and or sensory disabilities.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships within the community.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop professional supportive positive relationships with service users that provides a platform that will enable the Facilitator to create with the persons a Person Centred Support Plan that will include goals and actions that realize and fulfill the persons potential, motivations and ambitions.
- To ensure delivery of a quality service by designing, implementing, and reviewing quality monitoring systems appropriate to requirements of each individual, providing personal assistance in all aspects of everyday living skills, carrying out any duties necessary to ensure the approach is SU focused.
- To liaise with families, the multidisciplinary team and other stake holders as directed by the Community Services Manager
- Be able to adapt to different tasks each day and work well with a team.
- This Role requires travel within Dundalk.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
Closing Date: Monday, 30th August 2021.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer