A commitment to living the values of Teamwork, Respect, Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality.
We are an independent voluntary organisation providing services and support for people with disabilities and their families for more than 70 years. Our work positively impacts the lives of over 10,000 people with disabilities, equipping them with the confidence, skills, and self-belief to achieve their expressed goals
Relief Programme Facilitator
Limerick Day Service
Newport, Co Tipperary
Fixed Term Contract 6 months, Variable hours
Reporting to the Residential Service Manager through the Programmes Supervisor, the post holder will facilitate service users in their choices, developing programmes within the context of a person centred model of service delivery. The programmes may include independent living, personal development and occupational and leisure activities, within the context of a quality of life model.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Minimum QQI Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- 1 year’s minimum experience of working in a relevant setting with the experience of facilitating and implementing person centred plans.
- Experience of lone working, and supporting people in the community in line with New Directions.
- Experience of supporting adults with Autism, and people enduring Mental health issues
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop and deliver person centred programmes to meet the needs of service users as identified through Person Centred Planning and to maintain the required records
- To observe all rules and regulations of the RehabCare services ensuring that all relevant Rehab Group administrative rules, regulations policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- To promote and support independence and community integration in your approach with the service user group including liaising with key community based personnel in pursuit of accessible community activities in accordance with the service user’s choices and aspirations.
- To be a key worker to service users in order to facilitate the Person Centred Planning process. To identify goals and supports required by individual service users and maintain records as required.
- Must have good report writing skills and IT skills
- Programme facilitation skills and good networking skills an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26th January 2022.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer