Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Registered General Nurses for our client in Cavan
- The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Advantages of Working with Servisource Healthcare:
- We will pay towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past year.
- We subsidise all mandatory training that needs renewal every two years (Patient Moving and Handling, MAPA/NCVI, Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons, Infection Prevention Control, CPR/OFA/BLS)
- We provide a free Servisource nursing uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- We have a referral scheme where €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated for work (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans for patients.
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, toileting etc.).
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals.
- Administration of medication.
- All other general nursing duties.
- Proof of current and in-date NMBI Pin.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Full clean driving licence is desired.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact [email protected] and quote JO-2107-473147 or 'RGN Cavan' in the subject line.