JWR Employment Specialists are working with an Irish Owned Asset Management company in Dublin to recruit a Sales Support Administrator.
The role will provide Sales Support assistance to the team of Investment Consultants. The person in this role will ideally have previous experience working in Financial Services, have excellent communication and organisational skills and is passionate about providing a quality customer service experience.
This role is a maternity leave contract of 6 months.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Provide Sales Support assistance to our team of Investment Consultants. To include for example, issuing of documents to clients and intermediaries.
- Work alongside existing Sales Support Team
- Respond to queries received from clients and intermediaries of the firm
- Assisting intermediaries of the firm on other ad hoc items to include providing brochures and documents where required
- Assist in the output and distribution of promotional/marketing material relating to new products
- Issuing of regular broke communications to include product launches/reminders, pipeline and maturity reports
- Ensure client documentation relating to investments is satisfactory and to follow up with any missing items (Money Laundering, KYC etc)
- Assist with the review of and updating of our client database to ensure all details held are up to date
- Assisting with the organisation of intermediary related meetings to include sales, presentations and conferences
- Help manage the website and social media accounts
- Help manage CRM system
- Cover Reception
- Project and other ad hoc duties
- Organise logistics for Conferences/Meetings/Sales Events
Skills and Experience Required:
- Third level qualification with a strong academic track record. QFA qualified but not essential.
- Strong IT skills with a high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suit e essential.
- Internet Savvy and knowledge in utilizing social media to market company/product is a must.