We are looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic candidate to join our Team. We are a high quality Early Years’ service, offering small group sizes and high- quality, child focused care in the West of Ireland for over 20 years.
This Role is for a Temporary Contract which will run during the school year 2022/ 2023.
- Minimum FETAC Level 6 Qualification in Early Years
- Experience working with Children under the age of 5
- Working knowledge of Aistear Curriculum and Siolta Quality Frameworks
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Competent in all areas of administration within a childcare setting
- Current First Aid and Child Protection training
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have a positive work ethic and be self-motivated