As an experienced Senior Instructional Designer are you looking to join an organisation and become part of their exceptional growth plans? Based in the USA and Ireland and working with an extensive list of Fortune 1000 companies, they are at the forefront of eLearning which utilises powerful technology.
If you have at least 5 years’ experience within eLearning designing and delivering content, this may be an opportunity for the next move in your career. You will have good communication skills and the ability to understand stakeholder needs, specifications, and requirements. You will be collaborative in your approach and work closely with an experienced team and have a passion for being creative using gamification and video. With a strong commercial acumen, you would be well positioned as a potential candidate for this role which could enhance your career and provide opportunities for personal growth.
What They Want You to Do
- Engage external stakeholders and SMEs to capture business, learning, and assessment requirements
- Create engaging learning experiences and compelling content to enhance behavioural change in line with the instructional end goals
- Design and develop behavioural simulations that deliver award-winning experiences to the user
- Provide instructional design and support to customers via online support portal and face-to-face where required
- Design, develop, and maintain customer onboarding, training, and support materials
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods
What You Have to Offer
- Expertise in eLearning Authoring Tools and Instructional Design
- Strong technical background
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Experience with pedagogical and andragogical strategies
- Knowledge of skill/behavioural modelling desirable
- Expertise in building simulations, serious games and/or other non-linear learning experiences desirable
- Experience with multimedia (including video production) desirable
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Degree, M.Sc., M.A., or Ph.D. in a relevant field, plus experience in a similar role which includes a focus on training design
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, 20+ Days annual leave
This role offers remote working but the successful candidate must be living in Ireland, if you have the skills and desire to take the next step into a role which will allow you to showcase your creative ability, send your cv today and we will review and come back to you.