Our Client, a private clinic in Dublin is seeking a Senior Physiotherapist (acute medical/geriatric) for full-time permanent work.
In the role of a Senior Physiotherapist specializing in Acute Medical and Geriatric Care, the candidate will not only manage a clinical case load but also take responsibility for patient assessment and the formulation and execution of treatment plans in accordance with best practices.
The role encompasses various responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Development of Outpatient Services: Contribute to the development of outpatient services in alignment with the position's objectives.
- Patient-Centered Assessment: Undertake comprehensive patient-centered assessments. Formulate and execute individualized treatment plans based on assessment findings.
- Mentorship Role: Act as a mentor for colleagues within the Physiotherapy team. Provide guidance and support to facilitate professional development.
- Leadership in Research Methodology: Demonstrate leadership by offering guidance and expertise in research methodology. Contribute to the advancement of research initiatives within the department.
- Setting Clinical Standards: Take a lead role in establishing and maintaining clinical standards. Ensure that practices are consistently aligned with evidence-based methodologies.
The Senior Physiotherapist is expected to excel in clinical expertise, mentorship, leadership, and contribute to the ongoing development of outpatient services, all while maintaining a focus on patient-centered care and adherence to evidence-based practice standards.
You Will Need:
A qualification recognised by the Registration Board at CORU
Post graduate courses relevant to Acute Medical care in Physiotherapy
Display evidence of reflective practice, in-service training, courses attended and Clinical Governance gained
At least 3 years clinical experience working with the adult population in an acute hospital setting.
International Candidates Welcome!
If you are interested please send your CV to LMcEneaney@Servisource.ie alternatively, if you are not interested but know anyone who might be please get in touch!