A commitment to living the values of Teamwork, Respect, Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality.
We are an independent voluntary organisation providing services and support for people with disabilities and their families for more than 70 years. Our work positively impacts the lives of over 10,000 people with disabilities, equipping them with the confidence, skills and self-belief to achieve their expressed goals.
Rehab Group, Parkwest Business park, Dublin.
Permanent, 39 Hours.
The principle duties of the Senior Receptionist are to greet visitors as they enter the building, and with all incoming calls to the switchboard, office administration, maintenance of databases, provision of administrative support and the supervision of the on-site facilities staff.
The role will require assisting with the maintenance of Property systems, data entry inputting, and generating reports. The role will also require supporting other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and research.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Educated to diploma level in a relevant discipline.
- Or working towards a relevant qualification (desirable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite 365
- Proven hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. shredders, recycling, postal equipment, fax machines and printers)
- Proven work experience as a senior receptionist, front office representative or similar role with a Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Previous experience operating a busy switchboard.
- Previous experience of handling multiple competing priorities in a busy & challenging environment.
- Previous Supervisory experience
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating a welcoming professional environment for all our visitors and staff into Head Office ensuring they receive the appropriate level of hospitality and information if required, ensuring the Rehab Group is represented in the most professional manner at all times.
- Operating a busy switchboard dealing with a high levels of calls to the premises – efficiently responding to all incoming calls, transferring to the relevant department, person or voice-mail. Responsible for answering general queries effectively with accurate information.
- Ensuring at all times that visitors and employees adhere to the Visitor Management and Key Card process. Maintain and manage the IT systems in operation and liaise with the IT Department or other vendors when required. Operating at all times a highly level of security
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of all employee company ID cards nationwide in line with Rehab Group Policy. Partnering with stakeholders at all levels to ensure this process is completed in a timely manner and all employees have an appropriate company ID.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
Closing Date: 27/01/22
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer