Servisource Workforce Solutions are currently recruiting a Senior Recruitment Administrator for our Centralised Recruitment Team. The Senior Recruitment Administrator will be required to undertake the recruitment of temporary staff while supporting members of the recruitment team through guidance around recruitment process best practices.
This is a nationwide role and the successful candidate can be based out of any of our Servisource offices – Dundalk (Head office), Dublin, Cork, Galway or Limerick.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our clients.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Undertake the duties involved in the recruitment of temporary staff
- Supporting members of the recruitment team through guidance around recruitment process best practices
- Working closely and taking direction from the Recruitment Lead in relation to difficulties in recruitment within areas and achievement of KPIs
- Responsible for assisting with training all new recruitment team members in Servisource recruitment procedures
- Consistently promoting best practice procedures in relation to recruitment of external staff
- Liaising closely with the Compliance dept in relation to tackling compliance levels throughout the recruitment teams – addressing compliance issues/concerns with the recruiters
- Working with the training department in relation to policies around booking of external temps onto courses and addressing issues in relation to staff training bookings with the recruiters in question
- Construction and ongoing updating of the recruitment operational and training guide to ensure a unified approach to the recruitment of external staff
- Assisting Recruiters to address areas where deficits have been identified
- Promoting the usage of JobScience throughout the recruitment team and conducting regular spot checks to ensure that essential data, such as candidate referral sources, are being recorded on an ongoing basis.
- Perform duties as directed by Recruitment Lead
Requirements of the individual:
- Minimum 2 year’s previous experience as a Recruiter in a previous role
- Proven initiative demonstrating “outside the box” thinking when met with challenges to recruitment and ability to multitask and problem solve
- Positive can-do attitude, welcoming challenges and approaches with positivity and competitiveness
- Personal motivation & willingness to perform additional duties. Keen to undertake new and challenging responsibilities at a higher level with excellent results
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Previous recruitment experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Teamwork is vital in this role
If you wish to apply for the above named role, please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-2103-465699 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*