Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Division: Temporary Recruitment Services UK
Reporting To: Manager Temporary Recruitment Services UK/NI
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting industry specific personnel to meet client needs in the UK.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The right person for this job will be driven to succeed. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge, to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our candidates.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to the following;
• Sourcing candidates of varied staffing disciplines through marketing, advertising, social media etc.
• Managing the candidate compliance process to ensure standards are fully met prior to placement.
• Responsible for uploading candidate application details and related documents onto a customised HRM system.
• Complying with the recruitment procedure and process, ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to company standards and all mandatory requirements met before placing with client.
• Logging all activities on Salesforce to ensure adequate and regular updates are provided to management.
• Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets as set out.
• Prior recruitment experience is desirable
• Background in the healthcare industry is advantageous
• Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
• Excellent organisation, interpersonal, communication and follow up skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to build, develop and maintain key relationships
• Capability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
Servisource, part of the Cpl Group, is a leading provider of high quality and innovative recruitment, care, and support services, with over 20 years’ experience across a number of sector specialities
With over 140 employees in 8 offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Belfast, London, and Bradford, we provide a local and personal service with a national and international reach. With ambitious strategic growth plans to further grow within the UK and expand into the US market, it is a very exciting time to join Servisource.
We are committed to providing a positive employee experience where everyone can gain access to meaningful and challenging work with opportunities for growth and career progression. As part of the Cpl Group, we recently listed as the 4th Best Place To Work in the large category in Ireland, we are recognised as one of the Best Places To Work for Women, and we are also listed 31st in the Best Workplaces Europe 2022 (Best Large Workplaces Category) of 3,000 eligible organisations across 4 categories. Cpl also have attained a Gold Award by Investors in Diversity for our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
What we offer:
· Competitive Financial and Benefits package
· Flexibility and Smart Working Practices
· Health & Wellbeing initiatives
· Career Development Progression opportunities
· Further Learning & Development opportunities
· Vibrant Sports & Social club
Our Core Values are an integral part of our organisational culture. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand, demonstrate and apply our Core Values:
· Customer focused
· Effective communication
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-2402-529540 in the subject bar.