Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking a senior site engineer for a large scale residential project with a main contractor in county Louth.
The Senior Engineer will be required to manage all site engineering works, and will be responsible for the progression and completion of the same in conjunction with Engineering and Site Management teams.
Role and responsibilities of a senior engineer:
- Research and advise on the best engineering solution to meet with a Client’s needs and budget;
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project;
- Managing the sub-contractors and personnel on site in order to drive project through to successful completion on time and within budget, finished to the highest standards. This includes keeping a daily site diary with required information recorded and where all manpower levels for each Sub-Contractor are recorded;
- Overseeing the keeping of the concrete cube register and other relevant quality checks by the Junior Engineer;
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Construction Team;
- Attending weekly management team meetings
- Maintaining, tracking and scheduling the daily and weekly work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports from the master construction programme
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Organise the delivery of materials, plant and equipment needed for the construction project and supervise labour
- Prepare engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 5-7 Years proven experience at Senior Level
- Consistent Employment History Displaying Proven Track Record is a must
- Previous Experience on large scale mixed development projects
- Ability to effectively manage site programme and associated schedules to required deadlines
- Excellent Record Keeping skills coupled with the ability to effectively deal with design issues
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Powerproject etc.
- Excellent People Management skills
Competitive and negotiable salary on offer
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please apply now or send your cv to Amy Bradley email@example.com or call 0429368322 for a confidential discussion.