On behalf of my client, a well established Healthcare Group, I am seeking a qualified Staff Nurse to work in Westmeath. You will need minimum 3 years' experience working with the elderly, and at least one year in a Senior role to qualify for this nurse job in Co. Westmeath.
The ideal candidate for this nurse job in Westmeath is an experienced, caring nurse with excellent interpersonal skills. Due to the demand of this job you will need an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Responsibilities of this Nurse job in Westmeath:
• Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals
• Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed
• Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records
• Taking the vital signs of the patient such as blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, oxygen level, and respiration
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Participates in HIQA visits and excellent knowledge of HIQA Standards
• Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times
Requirements/qualifications needed for this Nurse job in Co. Westmeath:
• Registered with An Bord Altranais
• Previous experience as a nurse
• Training and refreshment of all mandatory certs provided
• In date Garda Vetting or a willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
• Full immunisations/vaccination history
• Applicants must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this nurse role in Co. Westmeath, apply today.
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence. Please email an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nicky Blower on +353 21-4626154
Please do not apply if you do not have current ABA registration.