Servisource Healthcare on behalf of our client, a 114 bedded nursing home in Longford are looking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager for their facility.
- Responsible for management of all aspects of their unit within the nursing homes service provision.
- Responsible in particular for ensuring that clinical standards are maintained.
- Responsible for management of their assigned unit on a day to day basis keeping the Director of Nursing or in his absence the Assistant Director of Nursing informed of any clinical issues that arise.
- Part of the wider management team and contribute to it in a meaningful way.
- Provide training where necessary in house and monitor staff training needs.
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary professional team providing assessed care to meet the residents’ physical, psychological, spiritual and social needs.
- Lead their team as a role model and provide high quality care.
Skills and Competencies:
- The CNM will have the ability to lead a team in clinical practice and service quality.
- Promote evidence based decision making.
- Have effective planning and organisational skills.
- Have the ability to build and develop a team through leadership skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times, maintaining composure and being resilient when facing challenges.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- An excellent understanding of HIQA standards, relevant regulations, legislation and local policies and procedures.
- A willingness to develop and participate in the development of Information Technology within the Nursing Home.
- A working knowledge of Human Resources and the disciplinary procedure.
- Participate in recruitment.
If you feel you are the right person for the role please apply with your updated CV to [email protected]