Servisource are currently seeking Setting Out Engineers on behalf of our client; a main contractor with many projects based in the Greater Dublin Area.
You will predominately be responsible for assisting construction management in the onsite control of building elements of projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for setting out, levelling, surveying and quality control
- You will provide technical advice in relation to the projects and report to management
- You will apply designs and plans to mark out the site
- You will conduct concrete quality checks through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- You will liaise with the clients, design team members and local authorities as necessary
- You will check plans, drawings, shuttering, steel and dimensions for accuracy
- You will oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- You will supervise directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- You will work with the Health & Safety Department ensuring safe construction and comply with all policies and procedures.
All applicants are expected to have the below minimum experience and certificates:
- Have a tertiary level degree in Engineering
- Preferably have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience gained with a building contractor.
- Have experience and knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Opportunity to advance within the company
- Excellent opportunity for career progression and professional development
- Competitive negotiable salary
If interested, send your CV to email@example.com or contact Grainne Garvey on 042 936 8312.