Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking a Setting out Engineer in county Louth for a residential development. This role will offer career progression for the successful candidate and the client is open to all levels of Site Engineers.
- Relevant tertiary degree in Civil Engineering/Construction
- Minimum 2-3 years experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment
Role and responsibilities will include:
- Setting out, levelling and quality control.
- Concrete pour checks
- Site diary management, recording all activity
- Personnel and subcontractor supervision
- Adheres to health and safety, environmental, quality policies
To apply, please send your cv to Amy Bradley email@example.com
042 936 8322