Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking a Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Advisor in Dublin.
Our client has a number of projects across Ireland, the UK and Europe with plenty of opportunity and progression for their employees.
Reporting to the SHEQ Director, your role will involve:
- Maintain a schedule of staff and complete regular audits to ensure that required audits take place and that SHEQ best practice is being implemented
- Ensure site supervisory staff has received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training as required.
- Suggest improvements to ensure the Groups policies and procedures meet the needs of the organisation and statutory safety and environmental obligations.
- Complete necessary H&S training as required.
- Develop and issue performance reports to the Director SHEQ.
- Liaise with Client representative while on site and attend meetings as required.
- Liaise with enforcing authorities and other local safety groups.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Strong Health & Safety experience within the construction environment
- Degree in EHS
Attractive competitive salary
Opportunities to travel and relate to Europe with this company
Progression and career development
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com